Re: Haskell packages failing with "dpkg-buildpackage -A"

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 01:17:11PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> I have done this for haskell-gio, haskell-glib,
> haskell-gtk, haskell-gtk3, haskell-pango. Unless this does not fix the
> problem, I guess some of the bugs above can be closed.
>
> haskell-shake needed this diff, also uploaded:
> -check-ghc-stamp: html/viz.js
> +build-ghc-stamp: html/viz.js

Great. I first believed that "I have done" meant today :-), but no,
this was surely five days ago because the packages have reached
testing this afternoon, and my autobuilder says they seem fixed
indeed, so I went ahead and closed those bugs myself (six in total).

Thanks.