Re: Haskell at the DebConf 2016

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 12.05.2016, 15:34 +0200 schrieb Sven Bartscher:
> As the DebConf 2016 is drawing closer, I would
> like to ask if someone (so probably Joachim) already planned to lead
> the Haskell BoF and proposed it for scheduling.
> I hope to see some of you in Cape Town!

I am leaning towards not attending DebConf this year (no travel
sponsorship, travel times > 24h, and me relocating to the US in July
already causing enough traveling), so someone else (you?) would have to
lead the effort.

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata