Re: add libffi

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 22.03.2016, 09:28 +0000 schrieb PICCA Frederic-
Emmanuel:
> I prepare the packaging of libffi in order to works later on the
> bindings-hdf5 package.

libffi has seen one upload to hackage from 5 years ago, and none since,
and is not part of Stackage. Are you sure this is of distribution-level
quality?

Same for bindings-hdf5, where the bug tracker is 404; it seems the
project moved.

We try to get away from maintaining packages that are not part of
stackage. Maybe you can ask the authors to update the package, fix the
metadata and join stackage?
http://www.stackage.org/authors

Anyways, I have added you to the group. Welcome!

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata
  XMPP: nomeata@joachim-breitner.de • GPG-Key: 0xF0FBF51F