Re: ghc-mod and haskell-cabal-helper

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 17:40:35 +0000 (UTC)
Gianfranco Costamagna <costamagnagianfranco@yahoo.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >I recently prepared new uploads for haskell-cabal-helper and ghc-mod.
> >As I'm still in the NM process and not DD yet, could someone please
> >review/upload them?
> >Thanks!
> >

> I did build and upload haskell-cabal-helper on delayed/2
> and ghc-mod on delayed/3.

Thank you!

> Please don't shoot at me if I did something wrong, it is my first haskell sponsoring,
> I hope I did it correctly.
> (specially because ghc-mod was depending on cabal-helper)

Looks fine to me (note: I never uploaded a package to Debian). I don't
think the high delay would have been necessary.

Joachim actually didn't upload ghc-mod and haskell-cabal-helper,
because there are a lot of tags missing in the repository, but you
couldn't know that, as we discussed it on IRC.
Since the tag problem was solved earlier today, I don't see any reason
to shoot at you. :)

Regards
Sven