ghc-mod and haskell-cabal-helper

Greetings,

I recently prepared new uploads for haskell-cabal-helper and ghc-mod.
As I'm still in the NM process and not DD yet, could someone please
review/upload them?
Thanks!

Possibly related to this:
I noticed that dht upgrade creates new changelog entries with the
target release set to unstable, whereas our workflow (at least for
non-DDs) is to make a commit with release set to UNRELEASED and set the
appropriate release in a separate commit, so DDs can more easily see
what should be uploaded. Setting it to UNRELEASED would also make sure,
that one actually checks to set the right release.

Regards
Sven