Re: Current Haskell transition

Hi,

Am Montag, den 24.08.2015, 18:26 +0200 schrieb Emilio Pozuelo Monfort:

> > From the top of my head, there is haskell-src-exts on mips and mipsel,
> > together with reverse dependencies (haskel-hoogle, hlint, hothasktags).
>
> libghc-hlint-dev, libghc-hlint-prof are still in unstable, blocking
> haskell-src-exts' removal.

Ah, ftp-master removed only the binary hlint, not all binary of the
source hlint.

Sorry. I just file a new removal bug: https://bugs.debian.org/796804

But we are stuck due to ics and bibutils anyways, as Niels pointed out.
I would not oppose a temporary removal of
    haskell-blogliterately, haskell-pandoc-citeproc, haskell-text-icu,
    mediawiki2latex, mighttpd2, rss2irc, yi
(according to https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-icu.html
)
to separate the two transitions.