lts-diff in package-plan

Greetings,

As you might have noticed, I just pushed a new commit to the
package-plan that contained a new file "lts-diff.hs".

(Once compiled) it looks at packages.txt and lts.config and gives us
three lists of packages:

- Packages that are in the LTS but not in Debian
- Packages that have a different versions in Debian and the LTS
- Packages that are in Debian but not the LTS

The latter two aren't that much of interest.
Most packages that have a different versions in Debian and LTS are just
ahead and marked as such and if not the package plan will already yell.
Packages that are in Debian but not the LTS aren't of that much
interest either, because those have to be marked as a key package (or be
a dependency of a key package) and if not the package plan will yell.

So the interesting thing is the list of packages that are in the LTS
but not in Debian. This way we have a list of packages we might want to
add to Debian.

Currently all three lists are always generated but I'm planning to add
command line switches to choose which lists to generate.

Please tell me what you think.

Regards
Sven