Re: Packages to drop?

> Am 27.04.2015 um 15:49 schrieb Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>:
>
> Hi,
>
> Am Montag, den 27.04.2015, 15:46 +0200 schrieb Sven Bartscher:
>>> Am 27.04.2015 um 14:28 schrieb Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> in the current package plan, these packages are marked as obsolete,
>>> likely because they specify upper bounds on packages that we have
>>> upgraded.
>>>
>>> If you care about any of these, please have a look, otherwise I’ll ask
>>> for their removal from Debian soon:
>>
>> I will look at hsx2hs and hex.
>
> hex? Do you mean hsx?

Yes, I actually meant hsx. It turned out my current mail client is very
aggressive when it comes to auto correction.

> David takes care of that (also in private mail).

Both of them? (hsx2hs and hsx)

> Please reply to the list and not to me personally, precisely to avoid
> such communication problems.

Sorry for that. I’m currently using another mail client. My usual client
responds to the list by default.

>> I don’t have time right now, but I will look at it friday.
>> Please don’t remove them until now.
>
> I’m not that much in a rush :-)

I actually meant „until then“, but I think you understood what I mean. ;-)

Regards
Sven