Re: [DHG_packages] 01/01: add haskell-maybet 0.1.2

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 24.12.2015, 22:43 +0000 schrieb Dmitry Bogatov:
> > > I upgraded to LTS-3.19 (see branch lts-3.19), but I get following
> > > error:
> >
> > I cannot reproduce that. Here, it failed with something about
> > bytestring-builder, and when I fixed that, it went through (with some
> > errors about AHEAD and what not).
>
> I run `git clean -dfx', and it is okay. Seems it was about some stale
> files.
>
> Thanks for your time.

thanks for upgrading the packages plan. I noted you commited a state
that would not pass without errors, in this case because some packages
mentioned in the LTS release were planned with a higher version. As we
want that to be a deliberate decision, the tool complains about these
cases. If it was intentional, please mark the package as "ahead" in the
packages file (see my corresponding commit).