gitit needs care

Hi,

as you can see on
https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/haskell.html
gitit is currently one of our release transition blockers. It is not
installable due to an upgrade of libjs-jquery. Also see #796809.

I’m surprised that nobody complains about it not being installable.
Where are it’s users? Where are the maintainers who want this packages
to be usable? Or is nobody actually using and maintaining it, and it
can be removed?

Also, if such bugs come in and you feel responsible, but don’t have the
time to address it immediately, then at least reply saying that you
will get to it, preferably with a rough time estimate.

Thanks,