Re: Lambdabot?

Dear Sven and Joachim,
many thanks for your help: as non uploader DD, I recognize I am more
used to others task than packaging. But we need to give some love to
lambdabot, so I am here to help :)

I have tried to manage all the points you highlighted Sven and Joachim;
if not tell me.

Maybe one point is still confusing for myself:

2015/08/22 15:46, Joachim Breitner:
> >   cabal-debian generated an executable packages with the standard name
> >   haskell-misfortune-utils. This name isn't very nice and we usually
> >   pick a better name for the package. Maybe something like "misfortune"
> >   would suite the package better.
>
> The name is indeed bad. You should consider these option and decide
> wisely:
>  * Do not ship the binary at all, e.g. because it is not of use of its
>    own and lambdabot only needs the library.
>  * Do ship the binary in a separate misfortune package. This is the
>    right thing to do if the program is of use of its own. In this case,
>    all the usual, non-Haskell-specific, package maintenance constraints
>    apply, such as the strong suggestion to write a manpage.
>  * Do ship the binary in libghc-misfortune-dev. This is the right thing
>    to do if it is a tool that is exclusively used when building
>    something that also uses the misfortune library. Probably not the
>    case here.

I have chosen the name "haskell-misfortune", only used by lambdabot
today but maybe by others in the near future.

> >   cabal-debian seems to have placed some of the license texts in the
> >   comment section of the license paragraph. (afaik) This is wrong.
>
> Another artifact of an old version of cabal-debian used.

I have updated it and I am aware of its limits now thanks to your help.

Cheers,

--
	Alexandre Delanoë (anoe)