Re: GHC-7.10 fallout

Hi,

Am Montag, den 17.08.2015, 14:02 +0200 schrieb Sven Bartscher:
> > ghc-mod_5.2.1.2-1
> >  ^- needs adjustment to changes in Cabal(?) (ExposePackageId vs.
> >     ExposePackage)
>
> The current version on master should work with GHC 7.10, so this is
> done. I will cherry-pick the changes, I made on master, to st3 soon.

I was about to upload haskell-cabal-helper, to send it to it way
through NEW, but noticed that you did not clean up the description,
which still contains haddock markup (@..@, \',...)

Also, debian/copyright needs love:
Files: *
Copyright: (No copyright field in cabal file)3
License: AGPL (Just (Version {versionBranch = [3], versionTags = []}))

clearly doesn’t look right.

Do not rely on cabal-debian! You are still responsible to produce a
good package yourself.