Re: Status and Roadmap

On 2015-05-22 10:49:34, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Our current goal is to make GHC-7.8 and the other Haskell packages
> migate to testing. This is currently blocked on:
>
>  * haskell-hoogle. This waits on shake, which waits on
>    js-flot and js-jquery.
>    Iustin plans to tackle that this weekend.

Unfortunately that plan failed - I didn't get to do any
opensource-related work this weekend, sorry for blocking this migration
chain.

The earliest I can have this done is unfortunately next weekend; if
somebody wants to do it before then, feel free, otherwise I'll reserve
time for it on Fri/Sat.

Sorry again,
iustin