Who cares about hbro?

Hi,

as you can tell, I’m doing some final clean-up now.

Who cares about hbro and hbro-contrib? There is an RC bug open against
hbro that needs to be triaged. Also, we probably should upgrade hbro (if
only for compatibility with network-uri), but that pulls in new
packages, e.g. a newer classy-prelude than Stackage LTS (which we track)
provides.

Who wants to look into all these issues?

I’m inclined to drop hbro, or at least require it to be part of Stackage
before I continue to work with it.