Re: Next steps to a sane state

Hi Joachim,

>probably the bugtracker is confused by the strange version sequence that
>I had to use to fix my mistake in experimental.

>I just closed the bug now.

oh yes, the versioning in experimental should have confused it for sure.

Maybe we should ping ftpmasters to remove the experimental version?

It isn't notified in the daily-cruft, because it isn't a NVIU (due to the wrong versioning)

(BTW I reverted your severity change on 784245, basically because of this thread)

cheers,

G.