Re: DHG event at DebConf 15?

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 8:00 AM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 18.03.2015, 14:38 +0100 schrieb Sven Bartscher:
> Last year it was brought up, to automate the packaging process
> completely and creating the packages out of the package plan.
> I didn't follow the discussions very close lately, so I don't know what
> the status of cabal-debian is, we might want to discuss the details of
> how this will work and what can be done to get closer to this goal.

good idea! That’s also a good topic for DebCamp, as Kristoffer noticed.

The status is that it is slowly getting more and more usable, while
there are still minor issues. I try to make sure that all of them are
reported at https://github.com/ddssff/cabal-debian/issues

I am standing by for any reports of experiences or issues with cabal-debian.   I would also like reports of whether the issues in that list are still issues.  I've worked on all the ones there, but I'm not 100% certain whether some of them have been resolved correctly, so I left them open.