Re: DHG event at DebConf 15?

Hi Everybody,

I am planning to be at DebCamp+Conf and would be glad to help with debian- cabal. Did anyone consider using a constraint solver for package resolution a la what Ralf and Roberto have going for packages? I can help with that kind of stuff.

Cheers,
  Kris <krisrose@debian.org>

On Mar 18, 2015 9:38 AM, "Sven Bartscher" <sven.bartscher@weltraumschlangen.de> wrote:
On Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:02:25 +0100
Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> now that the DebConf CfP is out: Should we have a Haskell-on-Debian
> event there? What should the format be? Is there anything new to be said
> compared to last year?

Hi,

Last year it was brought up, to automate the packaging process
completely and creating the packages out of the package plan.
I didn't follow the discussions very close lately, so I don't know what
the status of cabal-debian is, we might want to discuss the details of
how this will work and what can be done to get closer to this goal.

Regards
Sven