binNMU for haskell-happstack-server

Greetings,

I tried to install libghc-happstack-server-dev from the experimental
repository on armel, but it wasn't possible, because it depends on
libghc-hslogger-dev-1.2.1-61495, which is not available.
I guess haskell-happstack-server needs to be rebuilt at least on armel.

I checked the situation on i386 and it seems to be a similar case
there, so I guess the rebuild is needed on (almost) all platforms.

Regards
Sven