New wai-extra (and wai-app-static) Upstream Version

Hey guys,

I was working on something locally and *thought* I needed to update the
versions for wai-extra and wai-app-static but turned out to be mistaken.

The work was done so I thought I would go ahead and upload the new
upstream release changelog's anyways. I'm not too concerned about them
being uploaded unless it's convenient.

I was able to build my changes to both packages and I also tested
against the package plan.

I don't think this breaks anything but I can revert my changes if it
does.

Regards,

--
Christopher Reichert