Package Review: network-conduit-tls

Hello again,

I have uploaded the network-conduit-tls package:
darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-network-conduit-tls

It is still marked as UNRELEASED and I can change that after having it
reviewed.

Some quick questions:

- How to choose a hackage version of a package? My inclination was to
  choose the most recent release that would build against everything.

- When I enable the DEB_ENABLE_TESTS in rules, I am missing the HUnit
  dependency. I checked a few other packages but couldn't seem to find
  any that depend on testing libraries directly. How should this be
  handled?

- Do I integrate network-conduit-tls into the package-plan myself? After
  it has been approved, of course :).

- Does the "test-packages.pl" script only run the cabal constraint
  solver to ensure there are not dependency conflicts (e.g. no real
  compile+install)? That's my initial impression after a quick read
  through. The network-conduit-tls package does not seem to cause any
  conflicts in the package plan.

Thanks for all the help. Cheers,

--
Christopher Reichert