Newcomer Resources

Hi Debian Haskell Team,

I'm interested in learning more about Debian Haskell and I would like to
help out where possible. I also have a few packages I would like to see
make it into Debian. I have been reading up on some of the information I
could find in the Debian Wiki and I'm open to suggestions on where to
look for further info.

The "Our git repo's" link on the Debian Haskell wiki page gives a
404. Unless there is a gitweb address I am missing, I think the correct
url would be http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-haskell/.  I have a wiki
account so I would not mind updating the page if this is right. I just
wanted to make sure I was on the right track.

I'm not sure how to clone from the anonscm repo but I want to inspect
the debian sources for a few packages. Is there a "best" way to do this
or should I just `apt-get source' for the package I want to check out.

Are there any other resources other than the Debian wiki which would be
a good starting point to learn more about packaging Haskell on Debian?

Thanks!

--
Christopher Reichert
irc: creichert