Cannot Install GHC Dailies From deb.haskell.org

Hi Debian Haskell Team,

First off, thanks for all the hard work. I have been using different ghc
stable releases from deb.haskell.org repos for quite some time without
any issue.

I also use the latest build from time to time and in the past it has
installed and upgraded without issue. I just got a new laptop and added
the following to my /etc/apt/sources.list file (I'm on unstable):

deb     http://deb.haskell.org/dailies/latest/ ./
deb-src http://deb.haskell.org/dailies/latest/ ./

When I update and try to install, I receive the following error: