Moving to experimental?

Hi,

with jessie frozen, and unstable meant to be the gateway to jessie, we
are basically frozen in unstable as well.

But if we don’t want to completely fall dormant, we should continue
working in experimental. This also forces us to package for 7.8, which
is presumably a good thing :-)

The only thing that I’m worried about: What is the best way to ensure
that all packages uploaded to experimental are indeed built with the ghc
in experimental?

One brute-force-method would be to simply build-depend on "ghc (>= 7.8)"
in each and every package. But is there something smarter?