maintainers needed for git-annex git-repair github-backup propellor

These packages are written in haskell, and I won't be maintining them
for Debian any longer, but I will continue to develop them as upstream.
I don't think they need to be maintained by the DHG as a whole, but it
would be helpful for their maintainers to understand cabal and hackage.

Most of them are not released very frequently, though git-annex might be
some work. It probably makes sense for git-repair to be maintained by
the git-annex maintainer as it shares 99% of its code.

I realize that likely nobody here uses propellor, but I think it has
some potential, and hope it's not left to fall out of Debian.

--
see shy jo