Problem in reasons.hs

Greetings,

I just pushed a new commit with changes to reasons.hs
I added a flag (--show-aging) that includes, if activated, "Too young"
and BD-Uninstallable packages in the output.

While testing this I noticed a problem. The missing dependency of a
BD-Uninstallable package is not included in the output. For example
haskell-authenticate is BD-Uninstallable because haskell-http-conduit
fails to build. However my tool doesn't detect this and will say
everything is fine and we will just have to wait.

I will solve this as soon I have got time for this. But right now I
don't. So be warned that the output of reasons currently won't be very
helpful. You can however enable --show-aging and then go to buildd.d.o
to find the problem yourself.

Regards
Sven