Re: lens build failures

Hello,

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 12:25:28PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> The first one is where we disable TH-related features, so that it can be
> built on non-TH architectures. Judging from the build failures you
> mention, this patch is not up-to-date any more

Sorry for not shedding light into this issue sooner. Actually, the patch is
updated to work with the uploaded version of lens. Last week, after
releasing the package into Debian I've realized the issue with Reflection
and made an additional patch[0] that handles this problem.

[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=pkg-haskell/haskell-lens;a=headblob;f=/patches/disable-reflection.patch

I didn't want to release the version 2 of the package because a test is
failing on some[1] architectures due to rounding issues. Can anyone suggest
a clean way, other than disabling the test, to fix this problem?

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=haskell-lens

Cheers,
--
Raúl Benencia