Re: Updating diagrams quest

Hello,

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 10:44:33AM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> just checking: Are you pushing slowly because of time constraints on
> your side (which is fine)? Or is there another reason why you do it?
> From my point of view doing it all in one go is simpler, and also means
> that package are uninstallable for a shorter time.

Mostly time constraints, but I'll try to finish this weekend. I'm carefully
picking leaf packages in order not to break anything. In fact, I'm quite
sure that the packages I've pushed didn't make uninstallable anything, so
if they did please tell me, because it wasn't my intention.

> I noticed that you did not add all your planned changes to
> all-packages.txt. Please do add all your planned changes there;
> all-packages.txt should always be succeeding (and serve as a TODO list,
> not as a description of the archive).

I will! Thanks for the advice.

Regards,
--