Re: Updating diagrams quest

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 09.04.2014, 19:03 -0300 schrieb Raúl Benencia:
> Does anyone find a good reason not to update any of this packages? If not,
> I'll (slowly) push the new package versions to our repository.

just checking: Are you pushing slowly because of time constraints on
your side (which is fine)? Or is there another reason why you do it?
From my point of view doing it all in one go is simpler, and also means
that package are uninstallable for a shorter time.

I noticed that you did not add all your planned changes to
all-packages.txt. Please do add all your planned changes there;
all-packages.txt should always be succeeding (and serve as a TODO list,
not as a description of the archive).