updates for libghc-gtk and friends

Greetings everyone,

I noticed that libghc-gtk and some of its dependencies haven't received
any updates to newer upstream versions since a while.
There is nice new stuff in the new versions (like gtk3 support) and I'm
kind of waiting for that.

So I want to ask if someone is already working on that.
Also I would offer my help, if needed. I'm only a little bit
experienced with creating debian packages from cabal (and not at all
without cabal) and moderately experienced wit Haskell.

Regards
Sven Bartscher