Re: FP track at DebConf14

On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 00:58:48 -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Well, when you put it that way, anything that can convince you to come
> to DebConf ... ;)

If someone who knew more about XMonad's internals were to give a talk about it,
I'd be more likely to turn up too :-)

Could also be fun to take apart some functional solutions to common programming
problems and show how even people used to imperative languages can understand
and get into FP if only they'd try.

(Note, I'm not volunteering since I know at least one person wants me to talk
about something else anyway)

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69