Re: Hello, I am new here

Hi Dmitry,

better :-)

I guess I wasn’t clear about this:

Am Donnerstag, den 25.12.2014, 18:32 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
>  * I generally doubt that the debian/ directory of a Haskell package is
> copyrightable; IMHO it contains no original work. Therefore I find it
> quite pointless to mention it in copyright, but that’s how people want
> it. But licensing it differently than the package itself calls for
> nothing but (if anything) trouble, so please change the copyright.
> Again, the template is a good starting point, or alternative use
>         Files: debian/*
>         Copyright: held by the contributors mentioned in
>         debian/changelog
>         License: foo license
> which does not require mentioning specific developers.

The first part was just me ranting about having to specify a copyright
for debian/*; but it is nevertheless common practice to do it; hence the
standard blob with "held by the contributors mentioned in
debian/changelog". I added it now.

Another issue: Your repository on alioth is named "bool-extras", when it
should be named after the source package (hasekll-bool-extras). I fixed
that; when you pull you need to pull from
darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-bool-extras

Built and uploaded! Thanks for your first contributions to the DHG, I
hope there are more to come.

Also feel welcome to care about the existing packages as well, after
all, it is a maintenance group.