Re: Package Release Cycle and Haskell Policy Manual Source

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 10.12.2014, 10:22 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > I am in no rush to have a package uploaded; just curious. That said, the
> > haskell-mime-mail-ses package is ready to be reviewed :). I did mark it
> > as low priority so if there is a need to wait I have no problem with
> > that.
>
> You specify
>         Copyright: 2012-2014 Michael Snoyman
> in debian/changelog, despite the LICENSE file saying
>         Copyright (c)2011, Michael Snoyman
> Where did you get your dates from?
>
> I changed that and uploaded the package.

well, looks like you got your dates from copying the copyright from
another package; the LICENSE is completely different (and I did not spot
that before uploading).

I’m fixing it and trying it again, don’t forget to pull before you do
further changes to the packaging.