Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] [tools] 01/01: template: Update Vcs-* URLs

Re: Joachim Breitner 2014-12-02 <[🔎] 1417524031.1490.5.camel@debian.org>
> Hi Christoph,
>
> vcswatch reports errors like
>
>         Error: The Vcs URL
>         http://darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell/haskell-mtl is
>         deprecated/defunct,
>         http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-mtl was
>         tried instead. Please update the Vcs field in debian/control.
>

> but since DebConf, the old URL still works. It redirects to the
> anonscm-host, but it is no longer defunct. I also prefer the old scheme
> (simply because of the nicer URL), and hope that eventually it might
> become the official again, now that alioth is on one machine again.
>
> Anyways, I think you can remove the special-handling of that from
> vcswatch.

That's why it also says "deprecated" there, not just "defunct". :)

I'll look into removing that warning for darcs.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/