Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] [tools] 01/01: template: Update Vcs-* URLs

From: Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>
Subject: Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] [tools] 01/01: template: Update Vcs-* URLs
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 13:17:46 +0100

> I prefer it the previous form, and use it deliberately.

Ah, Ok and there I was looking forward to having a reason to play with
a mass-change :)

I'll revert the commit.

> There was a (long) time when darcs.debian.org did not work, but at
> DebConf I finally nudged the right persons to make that work again. I
> guess the vcswatch error message comes from that time.

The darcs.debian.org urls redirect to anaonscm* too so I figured
that's the desired form now, but that makes sense.

> My hope is that eventually, we will get nice URLs again.
>
> This ugly anonscm-stuff was, AFAIK, a result of splitting alioth on two
> machines, something that is no longer the case anyways.

Ok.

> Maybe vcswatch should be updated.

Agreed.

I would file a bug but you can probably explain better why that should
be done.

--Daniel