Re: GUI Toolkit

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 26.11.2014, 01:48 -0600 schrieb Christopher Reichert:
> I'll be looking into the haskell-devscripts issue over the next few days
> but wanted to get things moving in case anyone had any further
> suggestions. I'll check out using the "find" command first and hopefully
> have something for review soon.

note that at this point, we should make changes to haskell-devscripts in
unstable that are not targeted for jessie. The haskell-devscripts darcs
repo already contains the changes to haskell-devscripts in experimental.

This means that if you make a change to haskell-devscripts, make sure
you use that version. It also means that you’ll be working with GHC 7.8
(which is good, we need to start getting that in shape).