GUI Toolkit

Hi,
I am looking for a GUI Toolkit for Haskell, I would like to distribute my application on Debian and also publish it as a portable application on windows (that means it just runs as soon as you extracted the zip file into a folder and double click the exe). Currently I have my application written in Haskell and use Python 3 and QT 4 for the GUI and do the interfacing via the command line. This works quite well and fulfills the above requirements. Still I would prefer to do everything in Haskell only. I found that a Haskell gtk interface packaged with Debian. But as far as I could find out it is extremely difficult to write a portable application for windows with gtk. I didn't find bindings for QT in Debian. I found some experiments concerning that on Hackage but didn't find a way to just define a combinations of widget in Haskell code an make the appear on the screen. If someone knows a project on Hackage that can do what I need, I would try to help packaging it.
Yours Dirk