Re: hledger and hledger-web packages for raspbian

Hi debian-haskell, i've got a raspbian user here asking questions that are getting beyond what I (as the main developer of raspbian but not a haskell user) can handle.

Changes to ghc in raspbian compared to Debian armhf are minimal, just some hacks to change the minimum cpu requirements.

Ploc wrote:
Hello Peter,

And thanks a lot for your answer.