Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-monad-journal: Initial Check-In

From: Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>
Subject: Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-monad-journal:
Initial Check-In
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 23:31:32 +0100

the package plan is just a planning tool, and not authorative for
the
Debian archive in any way. So assume we upgrade transformers to
0.4, and
then try to binNMU monad-journal: Nothing will prevent the buildds
from
attempting to build the package and cause a build failure which
will be
manually investigated.

Also, our packages might be used downstream, e.g. by Ubuntu. Many
reasons to keep our metadata as precise as possible.

Ok, thanks for the explaination :)

--Daniel