Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from Daniel Gröber (dxld-guest)

Hi Daniel,

Am Donnerstag, den 23.10.2014, 20:28 +0000 schrieb noreply@alioth.debian.org:
> Daniel Gröber (dxld-guest) has requested to join your project.
> You can approve this request here:
> https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=31040
>
> Comments by the user:
> Hey,
>
> I'd like to join the Debian Haskell Team :)
>
> My primary interest is Haskell development tools. I'm currently trying
> to package hackage-server and later maybe HaRe. I'm also the current
> maintainer of ghc-mod.

added – welcome to the team.

Please subscribe to our mailing lists (d-haskell,
pkg-haskell-{maintainers,commits}) and read through
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell and if you have any questions, please
ask.

Do you think hackage-server is something useful to package? Who are the
users of such a Debian package? Note that server admins tend to run
stable, so there is not much point in packaging something that is
obsolete after a year or so.