Re: [Helium] Maintenance state of Helium?

Dear Jur,

Am Dienstag, den 21.10.2014, 16:26 +0200 schrieb Jurriaan Hage:
> with Helium on Hackage, I am not sure whether it would make sense
> to include it in Debian again, but I guess in the state it is now in,
> it could be included. It seems stable enough (although I did spot some
> small errors in the .cabal files).

if you think so then that’s certainly a reason to reconsider: Having an
active upstream is always a big plus!

I’ll look into it the next days.

The previous package used to have a manpage¹, it would be nice if the
new one would ship and maintain it properly, i.e. in the hackage tarball

Also there were a few patches against the old package:
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/old/helium/patches/
I guess most (all?) of them are not needed any more with Cabal building
the program.

¹ http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/old/helium/helium.1
  http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/old/helium/texthint.1
  http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/old/helium/lvmrun.1