Re: Debian Haskell Group talk at DebConf

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:55:45 -0700
Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> on Thursday we’ll have a DHG talk/BoF at DebConf
> https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/68/debian-haskell-group-bof/
>
> I’ll start with a brief introduction of what we do, some statistics and
> an overview of our packaging practices and tools.
>
> Then I’d like to discuss challenges with your. Currently, my list of
> discussion points contain
>       * What should we package?
>       * What should we upgrade?
>       * Do we scale?
>       * Darcs vs. git?
>
> Is there anything else that we should discuss? Of course you are welcome
> to bring anything up there, but if you tell me in advance I can put it
> on the slides and possibly collect some data and facts in advance.
>
> Also, Sven, you are not at DebConf right now, are you? I’d really like
> you (as the most recent and a quite active contributor) to attend the
> meeting and join the discussion. If you are available at that time, you
> can tune into the live stream and discuss via IRC with us.

I didn't really think about it until now, but I just decided that I
will attend.
I already found the video streams, but no information about IRC
(server, channel).
I also tried to register as attending, which leads to a missing page on
launchpad. Is there something broken?

Regards
Sven