Debian Haskell Group talk at DebConf

Hi,

on Thursday we’ll have a DHG talk/BoF at DebConf
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/68/debian-haskell-group-bof/

I’ll start with a brief introduction of what we do, some statistics and
an overview of our packaging practices and tools.

Then I’d like to discuss challenges with your. Currently, my list of
discussion points contain
      * What should we package?
      * What should we upgrade?
      * Do we scale?
      * Darcs vs. git?

Is there anything else that we should discuss? Of course you are welcome
to bring anything up there, but if you tell me in advance I can put it
on the slides and possibly collect some data and facts in advance.

Also, Sven, you are not at DebConf right now, are you? I’d really like
you (as the most recent and a quite active contributor) to attend the
meeting and join the discussion. If you are available at that time, you
can tune into the live stream and discuss via IRC with us.