Re: package-plan flags

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 10.07.2014, 16:34 +0200 schrieb Sven Bartscher:
> Many packages on the packages.txt have some flags like binary or "not
> on testing".
> Are those flags and their meaning somewhere documented?

yes, in test-packages.pl :-)

for historical reason, any comment makes test-packages.pl ignore the
package for most aspects. With the exception of some comments that have
a meaning (notest, binary=<pkgname>, binary, group=<group> and
-f<flag>).

> As a side question: What flags are necessary for setlocale? "not on
> testing" doesn't seem to be enough.

I think its the first package not on hackage that we package. The proper
solution would be to add its .cabal file to the
$sandboxdir/packages/debian/00-index.tar that we generate.