Re: libghc-http-conduit-dev has unsatisfiable depends - rebuild required?

On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 11:14:07PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Sigh, that is incompatible with http-client-0.3, and I don’t want to
> patch around old versions. Updating http-conduit to 2.1 pulls in a lot
> of other updates, including conduit 1.1, which pulls in even more
> (pandoc, wai 3.0...) and breaks others (hOpenPGP, hledger-web). All in
> all 48 package changes. I pushed the plan to the conduit-1.1 branch of
> our package-plan.

I have patches for the *authenticate* series of problems, and I've been
patching out use of the deprecated conduit packages (attoparsec-conduit,
etc.).  sandi 0.3.0 actually works if you patch it to use an older base.

I have some aggressive deadlines to cope with this week but I'll try to
commit the extant patches to package-plan soon, then update the things
I'm upstream for.