libghc-http-conduit-dev has unsatisfiable depends - rebuild required?

Dear Haskell Team,

While trying to build the pandoc package I ended up with the following problem:

 libghc-http-conduit-dev : Depends: libghc-http-client-dev-0.2.3.1-0cce6 but it is not installable
                           Depends: libghc-http-client-conduit-dev-0.2.0.1-8fb9f but it is not installable
                           Depends: libghc-http-client-tls-dev-0.2.1.1-49c35 but it is not installable

So this should be RC, but maybe a rebuild by the buildds does the trick here?

Thanks a lot,
Michael

PS.: Please keep me CC'ed, I'm not subscribed.