Re: lens build failures

Hi,

further look at the lens package I noticed that TH is now (since 4.0)
used in central places like Control.Lens.At. This lets me wonder if it
is viable to support the lense package on architectures without TH at
all. We’d lose these packages then:
        dav, diagrams-*, hopenpgp, snap, hbro

I’d say that is not too bad, and until we know of users of these
packages on armel & co I don’t think we should continue to spend time on
patching around random packages.

So unless someone shouts (preferably with a better solution) I’ll soon
upload a version of lens that depends on ghci, and ask for removal of
the affected packages.