edos-state on ben

Hi,

the next round of Haskell transitions to testing should be possible soon
(everything is fine on amd64 modulo two removals by the FTP team), and
I’m trying to get an overview about remaining issues on other arches.

In theory https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/haskell.html
should be the right place to spot issues, but it reports problems that I
don’t see. For example, all the gtk-related packages are marked as
uninstallable, which contradict what our jenkins job reports. Why is
that so? Is the edos output used by ben available somewhere?

Another issue: The package "ganeti" is reported as having problems on
all architectures, but https://buildd.debian.org/status/ganeti tells me
that it is uncompiled on all but 4 arches. I’d expect ben to ignore
package/arch combinations that are not present in the archive (i.e.
uncompiled according to the buildd data base).