Missing bits for the transition

Hi,

our jenkins job¹ only reports three packages uninstallable on amd64 –
yay! There are two issues involved:

* representable-tries needs serious work by upstream, which is not
scheduled soon:
https://github.com/ekmett/representable-tries/issues/2
I’m tempted to remove it and its reverse depedency algebra from Debian;
They have no reverse dependency and I don’t think they add much value to
our users (compared to the random not-yet-packaged Hackage package).

 * The test suite of yesod-auth-account broke due to changes in
yesod-test:
https://bitbucket.org/wuzzeb/yesod-auth-account/issue/4/test-suite-failure#comment-9991151
https://github.com/yesodweb/yesod/issues/730
Patch for yesod-test has been found, so I hope we’ll see a fix soon.

When that is done we need to check out the state on other architectures
and sort these issues out. Then we need to wait for 10 days (i.e.
refrain from uploading during that time) and finally get a bunch of
packages into testing.

We then also need to make plans for what we want to get into jessie
before the freeze.

¹ https://jenkins.debian.net/view/haskell/job/chroot-installation_sid_install_haskell/