autopkgtests / yesod-bin

Hi list,

we can never have enough tests, so I added to autopkgtests to our
packages:
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-hoogle/tests/ and
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-yesod-bin/tests/

If you can think of other useful tests, please add them! They will, as
far as I know, be automatically checked by http://ci.debian.net/. See
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=autopkgtest/autopkgtest.git;a=blob_plain;f=doc/README.package-tests;hb=HEAD
for documentation.

The latter test has shown that we ship a version of yesod-bin that
creates a scaffolding project with versioned dependencies that we
currently do not fulfill in Debian. I’m currently laying out an upgrade
plan, but it requires a lot of uploads (32), including stuff like wai.

cryptohash-conduit 0.1.0
esqueleto 1.3.5
hamlet 1.1.9.2
http-client 0.2.3.1
http-conduit 2.0.0.10
http-types 0.8.4
mono-traversable 0.4.0.4
persistent 1.3.0.6
persistent-postgresql 1.3.1
persistent-sqlite 1.3.0.5
persistent-template 1.3.1.3
rss2irc 1.0.6 binary broken
shakespeare 1.2.1.1
shakespeare-css 1.0.7.4
shakespeare-i18n 1.0.0.5
shakespeare-js 1.2.0.4
shakespeare-text 1.0.2
wai 2.1.0.2
wai-app-static 2.0.0.5
wai-eventsource 2.0.0.2
wai-extra 2.1.1.1
wai-handler-fastcgi 2.0.0.1
wai-handler-launch 2.0.1.2
wai-handler-scgi 2.0.0.2
wai-test 2.0.1.2
wai-websockets 2.1.0.1
warp 2.1.5.1
warp-tls 2.0.5
xml-hamlet 0.4.0.8
yesod-auth 1.2.7.1
yesod-auth-account 1.2.4
yesod-persistent 1.2.2.3

It also breaks at least rss2irc, so when the packages are in we need to
patch that, and pull in conduit-extra (which is an empty package until
we upgrade to condit-1.1), so all dependencies on that also need to be
patched out.

Any help is welcome! Just run ./test-packages.pl and see what needs to
be updated or added.

Thanks,