Re: State of Haskell on sparc?

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 9:27 AM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

one of the current Haskell release transitions blocker is the removal of
some obsolete Haskell libraries, in particular haskell-tls-extra

According to "dak rm -R -n haskell-tls-extra" this blocked by left over
packages depending on it on sparc. The root of the cause is a failure of
haskell-tls to build on sparc:

Hi Joachim,

I'd like to look into the TLS failures. Bus errors usually mean "misaligned data" which aren't very difficult to fix once you see the source code. Is there a bug report for the SPARC failure? Help me reproduce it on my local machine and I think I should be able to fix it soon!